Join Our Team. Expect the best
Since its inception, Fogla Corp has steadily evolved into a large and multifaceted conglomerate with interests in diverse business verticals. Fogla Corp's innovative and solution-oriented approach has inspired trust and reliability from its customers, partners, stakeholders and business associates. We completely share the credit with hundreds of professionals in the group who have taken Fogla Corp to this height through their hard-work, ownership, and dedication. As an organization we are always in hunt of similar spirited young professionals who aspire to lead this group in the 21st century.
Life at Fogla Corp
Being a government recognized the export house, Fogla Corp enjoys the market superiority in Surfactant Chemicals and Industrial Packaging. Every member of the group carries this confidence in their sleeves. Unlike other manufacturing companies, we make sure to push our limits.
Under the guidance of able leadership of senior members of management, a new young breed of future leaders are taking the group to newer heights. Recent re-branding of the group talks about Driving Excellence Forward and each member believes in the philosophy word for word.
Fogla Crop is an excellent platform for candidates with the potential to be an entrepreneur within a professionally managed group. It offers them positions for which they are best suitable and nurtures them to unleash their true potential.
- Only PPE/Woven Sack
- Business Development, customer coordination
- Full books scrutiny
- Prepare BS of all companies
- Finalize payment releases
- Organize data for all audits Internal Audit/Statutory Audit paper preparation and co ordination
- Balance sheet-Monthly/Quarterly/half yearly/Annually
- Control on factory activity and monitoring.
- Preparation of PO
- Stock statement
- Preferably experience in Administration of Manufacturing Unit of 200-300 employee.
- Control all payments and receivables at the unit
- Oversee customs and logistic coordination at unit level
- Infrastructure maintenance and development
- Project coordination for new infrastructure development
- Liasioning with Govt authorities & local administration
- Overall administration and IR
We are looking out for a dynamic Sales and Marketing professional to excel in PAN India business of surfactant chemicals (home and personal care products) and champion our values on a daily basis. An Ideal candidate would be someone who has:-
- MBA in Sales / Marketing or B. Tech (Chemical)
- 2+ years of proven records in B2B sales/business development. Experience in the surfactants industry is MUST.
- Team player with good leadership and research skills.
- Must possess excellent influential leadership and communication skills.
- Good detailed oriented personality, excellent personal organization and time management skills.
- Sale / Marketing
- To increase market share in defined territory
- Increase sales volume from existing customers
- Ensure repeat sales
- Improve sales scope of new products
- Keep organization abreast of new development in the surfactant market.
If you think you are fit to be a part of our organization, kindly submit your detailed CV along with a brief note on how you can contribute to our growth story. Our HR team will get back to you shortly.