Join Our Team. Expect the best
Since its inception, Fogla Corp has steadily evolved into a large and multifaceted conglomerate with interests in diverse business verticals. Fogla Corp's innovative and solution-oriented approach has inspired trust and reliability from its customers, partners, stakeholders and business associates. We completely share the credit with hundreds of professionals in the group who have taken Fogla Corp to this height through their hard-work, ownership, and dedication. As an organization we are always in hunt of similar spirited young professionals who aspire to lead this group in the 21st century.
Life at Fogla Corp
Being a government recognized the export house, Fogla Corp enjoys the market superiority in Surfactant Chemicals and Industrial Packaging. Every member of the group carries this confidence in their sleeves. Unlike other manufacturing companies, we make sure to push our limits.
Under the guidance of able leadership of senior members of management, a new young breed of future leaders are taking the group to newer heights. Recent re-branding of the group talks about Driving Excellence Forward and each member believes in the philosophy word for word.
Fogla Crop is an excellent platform for candidates with the potential to be an entrepreneur within a professionally managed group. It offers them positions for which they are best suitable and nurtures them to unleash their true potential.
A. Educational Qualification : CA
B. Experience 6/8 years experience in Manufacturing industry and good command on taxation matters. specially GST.
C. Job Description
- Preparation of Balance Sheet - Accounts Finalization
- Payment and cash flow management
- Taxation - Complete responsibility of Direct and Indirect Tax
- Forex and treasury management, overall control on EXIM
- Subsidies and claims
- Internal Audit
- Statutory Audit Coordination
- ROC compliance coordination, updation of secretarial records
- Insurance Management
D. Location : Kolkata
E. Joining Immediate
- Educational Qualification : BE/DME Chemical
- Experience : 3-7 year in Sulphonation Plant
Oversee production, production planning, manpower management, generation and analysis of production reports, ensure quality compliance and adherence to safety guidelines.
Location - Kolkata
- Industrial Packaging preferably from FIBC,PPE,Woven Sack
- Within 30 Years
- BE/B.Tech or MBA Marketing
- 3 - 5 years experience in direct industrial sales
- Good understanding of eastern region industrial market
- Proven record of target achievement with good analytical skills
- Candidate must be good in PPT, Excel and MS Word skills.
- Excellent command over English is a MUST.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH MATCHING PROFILE SHOULD APPLY
- Only PPE/Woven Sack
- Business Development, customer coordination
If you think you are fit to be a part of our organization, kindly submit your detailed CV along with a brief note on how you can contribute to our growth story. Our HR team will get back to you shortly.